Video marketing in Springfield works. There is no doubt about it. Let me show you what we do and then I need to ask you some questions. There are 3 categories of videos that you need to know about.
1. Reputation Videos
Reputation videos can serve 2 purposes. They are a great way to let visitors to your website know that your patients, clients, customers actually care enough about your business to say something nice. These videos are produced at your office/store/jobsite and offer a relatively inexpensive way to differentiate you from your competition. In addition, for those smart businesses that want MORE out of these videos, optional SEO services are available to try and get these videos ranked on page 1 of the search engine results. Here is an example of a reputation video.
Yes, this is an actual review from a patient with a spokesmodel using this business’s interior as the backdrop. This is a great way to differentiate your business from others!
2. Whiteboard videos
Whiteboard videos are very “IN” right now. The reason they are popular is that they seem to hold people’s attention. Numerous studies have been done to show that people are more attentive on whiteboard videos than other forms of videos. I am not sure if this is because of the uniqueness or if there is some other psychological reason for the increased attentiveness but they definitely hold people’s attention. Once again, these are another way to differentiate you from your competition and again smart businesses will want search engine optimization of these videos to help people find them in the google search results. Here is an example of a white board video.
3. High Definition Authority Videos
There are times that a business wants to portray the highest level of professionalism. This can be many types of businesses, but we have used them most often in the medical, allied medical and legal areas. There are different qualities of videos and extreme high definition stands out above all others. You will notice the difference immediately in the quality. Here is a high definition video from a local dentist. Let me ask this question. If you were a person looking for a new dentist, would this video below help you to make a decision about visiting this practice? I would think absolutely yes!
These high definition videos are the most expensive types of videos but often deliver spectacular results. How many new customers/clients/patients would be convinced to come to your business after watching several of these? At some point, I hope everyone appreciates that videos, the way we do them, are ultimately an investment, not an expense. The team at Springfield SEO does not have the expertise to make these types of high definition videos. We are fortunate enough to know an incredible local videographer that has filmed and produced many of the medical videos for SIU school of medicine. This highly talented videographer works as an independent contractor with us and is available to shoot the film and then produce high definition videos for all of our customers needing high end videos.
If you are needing video marketing for your business, please fill out our discovery application form here so we can evaluate if your business is a match for the services we offer. If you are a statistics type of person, please read some facts and figure here.
The world of Video Marketing continues to grow and your company has the opportunity to grow with it. Here are some startling video marketing statistics that you need to be aware of for 2015.
1. 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
2. After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online, according to ComScore.
3. According to Forbes, 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
4. Enjoyment of video ads increase purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139% according to Unruly.
5. Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
6. By 2016, 2/3rds of the world’s mobile data traffic will be video according to Cisco
7. Video was the fastest growing form of ad format in 2012.
8. According to Rhythm and Insights, combining video with full page ads boost engagement by 22%.
9. 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week.
10. 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website after viewing a video.
11. According to NIELSEN Wire, 36% of online consumers trust video ads.
12. 65% of U.S. marketers plan to increase their mobile ad budgets to account for video according to eMarketer.
13. Video ads make up 35% of total online ad spending according to Break Media.
14. 46% of users take some sort of action after viewing an ad, according to Online publishers association.
15. According to an Australian Retailer, real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without.
16. 1/3 of all online activity is spent watching video.
17. 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in a video, according to Forbes.
18. According to Implix, an introductory email that includes a video receives an increase click-through rate by 96%.
19. According to Visible Measures, 20% of viewers will click away from a video in 10 seconds or fewer.
20. 45% of viewers will stop watching a video after 1 minute and 60% by 2 minutes, according to Visible Measures.
21. Animated explainer videos increase conversion rates by 20% according to Unbounce.
22. 30 second in-stream mobile video ads have an 88.3% completion rate according to Rythm Insights.
23. 22% of U.S. small businesses plan to post a video in the next 12 months according to BIA/Kelsey.